Sweet & Sanitary
Sugar Plum Sanitary Protocols
The following is a list of cleanliness requirements practiced for each guest:
- Sugar paste applied during a service is used only for that guest and we never double dip.
- Biodegradable, nitrile gloves are required for handling sugar paste.
- Both the used sugar paste and gloves are disposed of during that individual's service.
- Tweezers, trimmers, scissors, and jade stones are cleansed in a barbicide disinfectant soak and then further sterilized in UV disinfectant.
- Our treatment tables are sprayed down with a hospital grade disinfectant and covered with sanitized sheets between each appointment.
- For every service, all linens - towels, wipes, and sheets - are washed in a bleach solution on high heat, to ensure they are completely clean.