Receptionist / Intern Designer Position
Seeking a part/full time receptionist for our Wallingford/Fremont call center. Shifts available are up to 35 hours immediately.
Sugar Plum is a woman owned business run by women. We’re a fun, energetic group committed to promoting women, diversity, the environment (Organic, Fair Trade, Cruelty Free and more) and social causes (We raise thousands of dollars for non-profits like Mary's Place). We are 5 years old, nearly 30 employees and are growing quick. We have 3 busy locations and are looking to grow.
Oh, besides a fair hourly wage, did we mention our call center coordinators receive a sugaring stipend? That's right, we want every Sugar Plum employee to enjoy their body hair their way!
- Answer multiple phone lines, transfer calls.
- Answer emails
- Manage client schedules
- Coordinate sugarists schedules
- Follow up with sugarists and clients
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- A desire to learn about our company, techniques and products
- Efficient communication skills delivered with welcoming, helpful demeanor
- Computer literate (Mac / iOS)
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Embraces diversity
- Experience with Mindbody software
- Background in spa industry
- Experience with Sugar Plum sugaring
- Graphic / Design background (or interest in)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Applications (including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
Hourly wage DOE
Employees over 30 hours/week get a company paid ORCA transit passport.
Want to learn more about us? Read this site and visit our Facebook page.
Submit your cover letter and resume at www.sugarplum.com/careers.